Edward M. Kern, 1937, undated
- 1937, undated
Extent2.25 linear feet
Manuscript material which includes transcriptions, excerpts from unpublished works, description of Kuksuy Dance, excerpts from Congressional Register, re: Kerns and California Indians. Some multiple copies.41-72/763
- From the Collection: Bushnell, David I. (David Ives) (Person)
- From the Collection: Fewkes, Jesse Walter, 1850-1930 (Person)
- From the Collection: Grue, W. P. (Person)
- From the Collection: Holmes, William Henry, 1846-1933 (Person)
- From the Collection: Lange, Otto, 1879-1944 (Person)
- From the Collection: Smithsonian Institution (Organization)
Part of the Peabody Museum Archives Repository
Papers in the Peabody Museum Archives consist of primary source materials that document the Museum’s archaeological and ethnographic research and fieldwork since its founding in 1866. More than 2,800 feet of archival paper collections contain documents, papers, manuscripts, correspondence, data, field notes, maps, plans, and other historical records that represent diverse peoples from around the world, and which were created or collected by the Museum, its individual affiliates, or related entities. The collections also document the history or provenience, as well as the creation of, many of the Museum’s archaeological and ethnographic collections.
11 Divinity Ave.
Cambridge MA 02128 USA