Records of the Aesculapian Club
- 1903-1921 and 1954-1975
- Aesculapian Club (Harvard Medical School) (Organization)
Conditions on Use and Access
Extent0.3 cubic feet (2 containers)
History of the Aesculapian Club
- 1909 February 4, The Club
- 1909 February 6, Dr. T. W. Thorndike
- 1913 January 25, Dr. T. W. Thorndike
- Records of the Wives of Aesculapius, 1910-1972, held at the Countway Library of Medicine, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts.
All call numbers were simplified.
- Aesculapian Club (Harvard Medical School). Records of the Aesculapian Club : an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA