Aesculapian Club (Harvard Medical School)
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
FOUND IN: Harvard University ArchivesCollection Identifier: HUD 3124
Overview: The Aesculapian Club was founded as a student and alumni medical club in 1902 to promote an active and permanent interest in the affairs of the Harvard Medical School. The records document the history and activities of this society.
Overview: This finding aid describes photographs and photomechanical prints depicting the cornerstone-laying ceremony, building dedication, and other events primarily related to the establishment of the Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine.
Overview: This finding aid describes photographs, negatives, drawings, photomechanical prints, and slides depicting interior views of the Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine.
Overview: The photographs described in this finding aid portray clubs and associations whose members are Harvard Medical School students, alumni, or faculty.
Overview: The collection consists of materials reflecting the organization, administration, and activities of the Wives of Aesculapius, an organization created by the wives of members of the Aesculapian Club at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts. Records include correspondence, minutes, membership surveys, scrapbooks, realia, and play scripts.