Records of the Radcliffe College Library, 1881-1983
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
24.65 linear feet ((33 file boxes, 3 card file boxes, 7 folio+ boxes) plus 7 volumes)
Series 2. Correspondence, 1900-1911, 1935-1948 re: Radcliffe alumnae publications for exhibition of alumnae books and articles during Harvard's Tercentenary, 1936. 1+1/2 file boxes
Series 3. Accessions registers, 1881-1950 (4 volumes) gift of books to the library, 1895-1925 (1 volume), gift files, 1933-1983 (3 card boxes)
Series 4. Morse Music Library, activities and needs, 1939-1949 1 file box, 1 volume.
Series 5. Reference: correspondence and papers, 1929-1965, 1 file box
Series 6. Accounts, 1890-1971, 1 volume, 1 file box, 7 folio+ boxes
Series 7. Circulation records. 1 file box
- Medal removed to Trustees- Possessions Committee File
- Plans removed to RG XXXIII- Buildings and Plans
- Photographs removed to Photographs Files
By: Jenny Gotwals
Updated and additional materials added: June 2018
By: Anne Engelhart
- Radcliffe College. Library. Records of the Radcliffe College Library, 1881-1983: A Finding Aid
- Radcliffe College Archives, Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA