Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
15.09 linear feet (4 file boxes, 2 half file boxes, 17 negative boxes)
Series I, NEGATIVES, 1972-1991 (#1.5/2-18.59/93), contains black and white negatives of events and people of Radcliffe College. See Series II to locate corresponding contact sheets, if applicable.
Series II, CONTACT SHEETS, 1972-1989 (#19.1-23.3), contains contact sheets of events and people of Radcliffe College. Most contact sheets have corresponding negatives in the collection.
Many images in this collection are duplicates of prints found in other collections of the Radcliffe College Archives. Many of these are digitized and available online.
- Series I. Negatives, 1972-1991, n.d. (#1.5/2-18.59/93)
- Series II. Contact sheets, 1972-1989, n.d. (#19.1-23.3)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The photographs of Lilian Kemp were given to the Schlesinger Library by Lilian Kemp in 1997.
By: Lillianne Keaney
- Kemp, Lilian. Photographs of Lilian Kemp, 1972-1991: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- Processing of this collection was made possible by a gift from the Radcliffe Class of 1954 Fund for the Radcliffe College Archives.
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA