Radcliffe College Archives memorabilia collection, ca.1879-1999
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Materials may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
28.56 linear feet ((5 cartons, 5+1/2 file boxes, 5 folio boxes, 2 folio+ boxes, 2 oversize boxes, 5 supersize boxes, 2 card boxes) plus 1 scarf, 1 flag, 9 banners, 1 baton, 1 doorstop, 10 diploma plates, 2 plaques, 2 framed objects, 3 shields, 5 dioramas)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The memorabilia collection of the Radcliffe College Archives was acquired through donations from alumnae and Radcliffe College.
By: Lillianne Keaney
Updated: October 2019
By: Johanna Carll
- Cambridge (Mass.)
- Clothing and dress
- Dress accessories
- Nameplates (Plaques)
- Printing plates
- Radcliffe College--Alumni and alumnae
- Radcliffe College--History
- Radcliffe College--Students
- Sports uniforms
- Universities and colleges--Massachusetts--Cambridge
- Women's colleges--Massachusetts--Cambridge
- Radcliffe College Archives memorabilia collection, ca.1879-1999: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- Processing of this collection was made possible by a gift from the Radcliffe Class of 1954 Fund for the Radcliffe College Archives.
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA