Boston Women's Health Book Collective printed collection, 1972-2006
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
4.63 linear feet (4 cartons, 1 + 1/2 file boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The printed material in this collection was given to the Schlesinger Library by the Boston Women's Health Book Collective in 2009; they were transferred from the Books Division between 2011 and 2013.
By: Su Ciampa
Updated: January 2013
By: Anne Engelhart
- Birthing centers
- Feminism--International cooperation
- Health education--Africa
- Health education--Asia
- Health education--Europe
- Health education--Great Britain
- Health education--United States
- Libraries and women
- Reproductive health
- Women health reformers
- Women's health services
- Women--Health and hygiene
- Women--Social networks
- Boston Women's Health Book Collective printed collection, 1972-2006: A Container List
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA