Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Audiovisual materials may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The video collection of Kip Tiernan was given to the Schlesinger Library by Kip Tiernan in 2006.
By: Melissa Dollman
- AIDS (Disease)--Massachusetts--Prevention
- Catholic women--Massachusetts
- City clergy
- DVD-Video discs
- Homeless women--United States
- Political activists--United States
- Poor women--Services for--Massachusetts--Boston
- Shelters for the homeless--Massachusetts--Boston
- Television programs
- Television public service announcements
- Women political activists--Massachusetts
- Women's shelters--Massachusetts--Boston
- Tiernan, Kip. Video collection of Kip Tiernan, 1984-2006: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA