Scrapbook of Dorothea Dunbar, 1910-1914
Scrapbook of Dorothea Dunbar, Radcliffe College Class of 1914.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Access. Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright. Copyright in the papers created by Dorothea Dunbar as well as copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns.
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
Extent.96 linear feet (1 folio box)
Scrapbook of college years includes programs of dramatic productions, club activities, Red books, exams, photograph.
Dorothea Dunbar graduated from Radcliffe College in 1914.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession number: R75-21
Partial subject index
- Athletics, clippings, 1912-1914, 18, 46, 62, 85.
- Cambridge Latin School Club, program, 1914, 87
- Choral Society, Radcliffe, programs, 1912-1914, 17, 19, 61
- Dunbar, Dorothea, photograph, facing page 1
- Exams, 1909, 1910, 1911, 1912, 7a, 7b, 8, 9, 100
- 47 Workshop, program, 1914, 90
- Guild, the Radcliffe, program, 1913, 81
- Idler Club programs, 1911-1914, 6, 56, 91, 95
- Music Club, Radcliffe, program, 1914, 89
- Redbooks, 1910, 1911, 1912, 5, 15, 81
Processed: June, 1979
By: Isabelle Dry '35
- Dunbar, Dorothea, 1893-1975. Scrapbook of Dorothea Dunbar, 1910-1914: A Finding Aid
- Radcliffe College Archives, Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future. In addition to its traditional strengths in the history of feminisms, women’s health, and women’s activism, the Schlesinger collections document the intersectional workings of race and ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and class in American history.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA