Audiotapes of the Women's Equity Action League, 1973-1987
Language of Materials
An appointment is necessary to use any audiovisual material.
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Audiotapes may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
- Series I. WEAL and WEAL Fund Board and Executive Committee and Meetings.
- Series II. Conferences and Workshops
- ___Subseries A. WEAL National Conference, 1979: May 4-6
- ___Subseries B. Sessions from WEAL and Other National Conferences
- Series III.WEAL Projects
- ___Subseries A. Women in the Military
- ___Subseries B. Intern Program
- ___Subseries C. Women and Employment
- ___Subseries D. Project on Sex Stereotyping in Education
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These audiotapes were given to the Schlesinger Library by the Women's Equity Action League and Vilma Hunt, between January 1980 and October 1985.
By: Joanne Donovan
- Equal pay for equal work--United States
- Equal rights amendments--United States
- Feminism--United States
- Feminists--United States
- Internship programs
- Pay equity--United States
- Sex discrimination against women--Law and legislation
- Sex discrimination in education--United States
- Sex discrimination in employment--United States
- Sex discrimination in higher education--United States
- Women and the military--United States
- Women's rights--United States
- Women--Education--United States
- Women--Employment--Law and legislation
- Women--Societies and clubs
- Women-owned business enterprises--United States
- Women's Equity Action League. Audiotapes of the Women's Equity Action League, 1973-1987: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- This collection was processed in conjunction with a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA