Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
.21 linear feet (1/2 file box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The papers of Cynthia Rich were given to the Schlesinger Library by Cynthia Rich in November 1983.
Accession number: 83-M240
Processed by: Jolene Robinson
The following items have been removed from the collection:
- Published material regarding Vietnam War peace movement. Transferred to Swarthmore College Peace Collection, May 1984.
- "Harvard, Urban Imperialist." Transferred to Harvard University Archives, May 1984.
- Printed material regarding Boston area anti-Vietnam War movement and other. Transferred to University of Massachusetts/Boston Library, May 1984.
By: Jolene A. Robinson
- Rich, Cynthia. Papers of Cynthia Rich, 1961-1968: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA