Papers of Joan Forrester Sprague, 1935-1998
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Unrestricted papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
17 linear feet ((17 cartons) plus 1 folio folder, 1 oversize folder, 1 supersize folder)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These papers were given to the Schlesinger Library by Joan Forrester Sprague in July 1988 and January 1990 by Chester Sprague in July 1998.
By: Deborah A. Richards
- Architects and community--United States
- Architects and housing developers--United States
- Architecture and women
- Cancer--Patients--United States
- Marriage--United States
- Slides (photographs)
- Women--Housing--United States
- Women--Services for--United States
- Women-owned business enterprises--United States
- Sprague, Joan Forrester. Papers of Joan Forrester Sprague, 1935-1998: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA