Scapbooks, 1921-1923, 1921-1923, 1921., 1921., 1921., 1922., 1923.
Conditions Governing Access
Access to these papers is governed by the rules and regulations of the Harvard Law School Library. This collection is open to the public. Consult the Special Collections staff for further information.
Extent1 collection (2 boxes and an oversized folder)
The scrapbooks are kept on-site.
- Box 1. 1921. Photo scrapbook of four Russian refugee camps in Constantinople addressed to Davis "friend of the Russian people". 62 photos. 55 captioned1921.
- Box 2. 1921. Photo scrapbook of the School of the Exultation of the Cross (also known as the Nerontoff School). Established for Russian refugee children. 22 uncaptioned photos of school life.1921.
- Box 3. 1921. Photo scrapbook from the Russian Towns Union. 42 captioned photos of the Russian School.1921.
- Box 4. 1922. Photo scrapbook of Russian orphanage in Constantinople. 32 uncaptioned photos.1922.
- Box 5. 1923. Photo scrapbook from the Delegation of Russian Towns Union of the children's home at Erendey. 12 captioned photos.1923.
- Box 6. Scrapbook from the Russian Towns Union Children's home No. 1. Consisting of 13 colored paper collages made by the children to thank Davis for his help. n.d.
- Box 7. Chief Committee of the Russian Union of Zemtros. Ledger addressed to the American Red Cross. Lists activities. n.d.
Part of the Harvard Law School Library, Historical & Special Collections Repository
Harvard Law School Library's Historical & Special Collections (HSC) collects, preserves, and makes available research materials for the study of the law and legal history. HSC holds over 8,000 linear feet of manuscripts, over 100,000 rare books, and more than 70,000 visual images.
1545 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138 USA