David C. McClelland collection compiled by David G. Winter
- circa 1920s-2012
- Winter, David G., 1939- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Extent.20 cubic feet (1 document box, 1 pamphlet binder)
Biographical note on David G. Winter
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession number: 2017.518; 2017 June 6.
- American Friends Service Commitee.
- Black and white photographs.
- Edwards, Karen Lynne.
- Harvard University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Harvard University -- Psychology.
- Lamb, Mary, 1764-1847.
- McClelland, David C. (David Clarence)
- Motivation (Psychology) -- Research.
- Murray, Henry A. (Henry Alexander), 1893-1988.
- Thematic Apperception Test.
- Winter, David G., 1939-
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief.
- Winter, David G., 1939. David C. McClelland collection compiled by David G. Winter, circa 1920s-2012: an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA