- 1900-1955 and undated
0.5 cubic feet (1 half-document box, 1 flat box)
- Biographical materials, [ca. 1903]-1910, 1955
- Correspondence, 1900-1937
- Student materials, 1900-1903 and undated
- Accession number: 18418; 2011 September 12
- Brew, John Otis, Derwood Warner Lockard, and Noel Morss. "Lauriston Ward." Harvard University Gazette (October 29, 1960) : 38-39.
Processed by Dominic P. Grandinetti in December 2011.
- Ward, Lauriston. Papers of Lauriston Ward, 1900-1955 and undated: an inventory
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA