Papers of Robert G. Albion
Scope and Contents
- circa 1962
- Albion, Robert Greenhalgh, 1896-1983 (Person)
Extent0.32 cubic feet (1 document box, 2 pamphlet binders)
Biographical note on Robert G. Albion
- "Vita" and List of Writings (HUG 4117.10)
- Student Notes of Stuart Sprague for course taught by Albion at Mystic, Connecticut,1962 (HUG 4117.61)
- Lectures on World History (HUG 4117.70)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Gift of Harry Gray.
- Gift of Stuart Sprague, September 19, 1983; accession 9872.
Information in this finding aid was assembled from container management data. The collection was not re-examined.
- Albion, Robert Greenhalgh, 1896-1983. Papers of Robert G. Albion, circa 1962 : an inventory
- Harvard University Archives
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard University Archives Repository
Holding nearly four centuries of materials, the Harvard University Archives is the principal repository for the institutional records of Harvard University and the personal archives of Harvard faculty, as well as collections related to students, alumni, Harvard-affiliates and other associated topics. The collections document the intellectual, cultural, administrative and social life of Harvard and the influence of the University as it emerged across the globe.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA