Philip Hofer collection of samples and other material related to papermaking
- circa 1948-1959 and undated
- Stevens-Nelson Paper Corporation (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1.3 linear feet (5 boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Hofer, Philip, 1898-1984, collector. Philip Hofer collection of samples and other material related to papermaking, circa 1948-1959 and undated (MS Typ 1252): Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- 2019 March 15
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA