Archibald B. Roosevelt family papers
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent2.5 linear feet (5 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. bMS Am 1541.3: Letters to Edith Kermit (Carow) Roosevelt
- II. bMS Am 1541.4: Correspondence and papers
- ___A. Letters to and from Archibald Bulloch Roosevelt and Grace (Lockwood) Roosevelt
- ___B. Other letters
- ___C. Compositions
- ___D. Miscellaneous
- III. bMS Am 1541.5: Letters from Theodore Roosevelt
- IV. bMS Am 1541.7: Additional letters from Theodore Roosevelt
- V. bMS Am 1541.8: Compositions
- VI. bMS Am 1541.10: Family papers
Immediate Source of Acquisition
79M-29. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Archibald B. Roosevelt, Jr.; received: 1979-1980.
80M-6. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Archibald B. Roosevelt, Jr.; received: 1980.
80M-41. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Archibald B. Roosevelt, Jr.; received: 1981.
82M-18. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Archibald B. Roosevelt, Jr.; received: 1982.
84M-12. Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Archibald B. Roosevelt, Jr.; received: 1985.
91M-8.Gift of Mrs. Archibald B. Roosevelt, Jr.; received: 1991.
- Roosevelt, Archibald B. (Archibald Bulloch), 1894-1979. Archibald B. Roosevelt family papers, 1906-1978: Guide.
- Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA