W. S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan photographic postcards
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is not housed at the Houghton Library but is shelved offsite at the Harvard Depository. Retrieval requires advance notice. Readers should check with Houghton Public Services staff to determine what material is offsite and retrieval policies and times.
Extent.5 linear feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Portrait photographic postcards by subject name
- II. Photographic postcards by opera title
- III. Photographic postcards by image title
- IV. Anthony Dyson postcards
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- W. S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan photographic postcards, circa 1880-2000: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA