Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Extent.5 linear feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Theodore Roosevelt letters to Frederick Jackson Turner, 1894-1898
- II. Horace Elisha Scudder, Walter Hines Page, and Bliss Perry correspondence with Frederick Jackson Turner, 1896-1899
- III. Woodrow Wilson letters to Frederick Jackson Turner, 1889-1919
- IV. Letters concerning gift of collection, 1924-1927
Immediate Source of Acquisition
No accession number. Gift of Frederick Jackson Turner, Cambridge, Massachusetts; received: 1924 May 31. Letters concerning acquistion of this collection are cataloged as Series IV. below.
- Turner, Frederick Jackson, 1861-1932. Frederick Jackson Turner correspondence, 1889-1927: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA