Rosamond B. Loring collection of printed endpapers,
- (bulk) 1920-1941.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Examination is by appointment with the Department of Printing and Graphic Arts.
1 collection (34 linear feet (28 boxes [17 flat boxes, 11 portfolio boxes]))
The endpapers attached to the pieces of cardbaord were mounted in this manner by Loring herself. The annotations in ink on the mounts are in her hand.
Biographical / Historical
- I. Printed endpapers
- ___A. Small mounted, identified
- ___B. Small mounted, unidentified
- ___C. Large mounted, identified
- ___D. Large mounted, unidentified
- ___E. Unmounted, identified
- ___F. Unmounted, unidentified
- II. Book jackets
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Loring, Rosamond B. (Rosamond Bowditch), 1889-1950. Rosamond B. Loring collection of printed endpapers, 1900-1950: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA