Fanny Burney correspondence
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent.5 linear feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Barrett, Charlotte, ed. Diary & Letters of Madame d'Arblay (1778-1840), with preface and notes by Austin Dobson (London: MacMillan and Co., 1904)
- Hemlow, Joyce, ed. The Journals and Letters of Fanny Burney (Madame d'Arblay) (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1972-1984)
- Troide, Lars E., ed., The Early Journals and Letters of Fanny Burney (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1988-)
- Burney, Fanny, 1752-1840. Fanny Burney correspondence, 1778-1834: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA