Sothern family papers
- 1832-1922, (bulk) 1861-1909.
- Majority of material found in 1861-1909
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent12 linear feet (11 boxes, 4 volumes, 1 portfolio folder)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Photographs
- II. Scrapbooks
- III. Scripts
- IV. Playbills, programs, and souvenir programs
- V. Correspondence
- VI. Autobiography
- VII. Clippings
- VII. Pictorial material
- VIII. Miscellany
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Sothern family. Sothern family papers, 1832-1922: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA