Leon Lipschutz collection of papers concerning Jews in Algeria and the Dreyfus Affair
- 1839-1845, 1897-1899
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Extent1 linear feet (2 boxes and 1 volume)
Biographical / Historical
- I. bMS Judaica 40: Correspondence concerning the Jews in Algeria
- ___A. Letters to Joseph Borély
- ___B. Other correspondence
- II. bMS Judaica 41: Autographs and manuscripts concerning the Dreyfus Affair
- III. fMS Judaica 42: Articles concerning the Dreyfus affair
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase included printed books.
- Lipschutz, Leon, collector. Leon Lipschutz collection of papers concerning Jews in Algeria and the Dreyfus Affair, 1839-1899: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA