John Lawrence Toole autograph collection
- 1750-1903 and undated
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
.33 linear feet (3 volumes)
The autograph album lacks pp. 36, 187, 188; there is no page numbered 175.
Biographical / Historical
- I. fMS Thr 182: Autograph album and letters
- ___A. Autograph album
- ___B. Letters to John Lawrence Toole
- II. fMS Thr 182.1: Correspondence
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Toole, John Lawrence, 1830-1906, collector. John Lawrence Toole autograph collection: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA