- Majority of material found in 1907-1931
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
.5 linear feet (2 boxes)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters to Lucien Howe
- II. Letters to Elizabeth Mehaffey Howe
- III. Other letters
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Howe, Lucien, 1848-1928. Lucien Howe papers: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA