Lewis Gannett correspondence and compositions
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
.5 linear feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letters to Lewis Stiles Gannett
- II. Letters from Lewis Stiles Gannett
- III. Other letters
- IV. Compositions by Lewis Stiles Gannett
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Gannett, Lewis, 1891-1966. Lewis Gannett correspondence and compositions: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA