Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
20.5 linear feet (6 boxes and 130 volumes)
Also includes materials concerning the Temple School (Boston, Mass.), Concord School of Philosophy, and the utopian community Fruitlands.
Biographical / Historical
- I. Letterbooks of ABA (MS Am 1130.9) 41 v.; 59M-305
- II. Works of ABA (bMS Am 1130.10) 5 boxes and 26 v.; 59M-306
- III. Autobiographical collections of ABA (MS Am 1130.11) 10 v.; 59M-307
- IV. Journals and diaries of ABA (MS Am 1130.12) 62 v.; 59M-308
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Alcott, Amos Bronson, 1799-1888. Amos Bronson Alcott papers, 1799-1888: Guide.
- Houghton Library, Harvard College Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Houghton Library Repository
Houghton Library is Harvard College's principal repository for rare books and manuscripts, literary and performing arts archives, and more. The library's holdings of primary source material are managed by an expert staff and shared with scholars, students and the public in the reading room.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA