Hans Belting research papers and photographs
Scope and Contents
- circa 1960s-1980s
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Other Finding Aids
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Hans Belting, “Byzantine Art among Greeks and Latins in Southern Italy, Dumbarton Oaks Papers 28 (1974): 1-29.
- Hans Belting, “An Image and Its Function in the Liturgy: The Man of Sorrows in Byzantium,” Dumbarton Oaks Papers 34/35 (1980/1981): 1-16.
- Hugo Buchthal and Hans Belting, Patronage in Thirteenth-Century Constantinople: An Atelier of Late Byzantine Book Illumination and Calligraphy, Dumbarton Oaks Studies 16 (Washington, D.C.: Dumbarton Oaks Center for Byzantine Studies, 1978).
- Belting, Hans. Hans Belting research papers and photographs, circa 1960s-1980s: Finding Aid
- Image Collections and Fieldwork Archives
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Dumbarton Oaks Repository
With more than a million unique and historical items, archival collections in ICFA represent the three areas of study supported by Dumbarton Oaks: Byzantine, Pre-Columbian, and Garden and Landscape. Collections are generally comprised of administrative records, fieldwork papers, photographic prints, negatives, slides, oversize drawings, and moving images. Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9:30am-12pm and 1-4:40pm (excpet Federal Holidays).
1703 32nd Street, NW
Washington DC 20007 USA