Fiske, Albert Rantoul. Papers, ca. 1917-1958.
- March 29, 1953
Note: This collection included envelopes but not texts for the following sermons:
- No. 75: Should We Be Fatalists? Rutland
- No. 110: Labor—On the Sun. Hutchinson, 1951
- No. 138: Notes for sermons preached in Rutland: Stars and Men; The Fear of God; The Sure Retribution for Sin; Living Successfully; Big Business
- No. 155: Did Jesus Plan His Crucifixion? Hutchinson, March 29, 1953
- No. 168: Broad Scope of Religion, Religion's All or Nothing, Rutland
- No. 178: Rutland and Radio: The Hope of the World; Inner Light; Vocation of the Christian
- No. 186: What is Spirituality (radio), The Creed of Jesus - the Original Sermon
- No. 206: Uncommon Sense, Hutchinson
- No. 210: The Gift of Spiritual Power, Southold
- No. 208: All Things are Yours, Rutland
Biographical / Historical
- Fiske, Albert Rantoul. Papers, ca. 1917-1958: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA