Wheatly, Robert. Papers, 1919-2001.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Personal
- Series II. Education
- Series III. Work and ministry
- Series IV. Unitarian Universalist Association
- Series V. Meetings and conferences
- Series VI. Educational Programs
- Series VII. Correspondence
- Subseries A. Personal correspondence
- Subseries B. Church correspondence
- Subseries C. Organizational correspondence
- Series VIII. Sermons and talks given by Wheatly
- Series IX. Marriage and holy union ceremonies Wheatly officiated at, 1971-1986
- Series X. Worship materials
- Series XI. Subject files
- Wheatly, Robert. Papers, 1919-2001: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard Divinity School Library, Harvard University Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA