Niebuhr, H. Richard (Helmut Richard), 1894-1962. Papers, 1919-1962.
This collection contains some overlap of materials with bMS 695. They include several of the Cole Lectures and Earl Lectures, as well as some addresses and sermons. As both collections consist of annotated or different drafts, they have been retained in their respective collections.
For related collection, please see bMS 695.
Biographical / Historical
- Series I. Addresses, 1939?-1959
- Series II. Lectures, 1939-1962
- Series III. Sermons, 1936-1962
- Series IV. Teaching materials, 1949-1961
- Series V. Writings, 1919?; 1937-1962
- Niebuhr, H. Richard (Helmut Richard), 1894-1962. Papers, 1919-1962: A Finding Aid.
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- EAD ID
Part of the Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School Repository
Special Collections at Andover-Harvard Theological Library preserves and makes accessible primary source materials documenting the history of religion and theology, with particular historical emphasis on American liberal religious traditions. Though the historical strengths of the collections have been in the field of Christianity, other religious traditions are increasingly reflected, in step with Harvard Divinity School's evolving focus on global religious studies.
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138-1911 USA