Records of merchants engaged in foreign trade
Conditions Governing Access
Extent6 linear feet (31 volumes, 13 boxes, 1 envelope)
14 collection (consists of 14 distinct collections)
- Account books.
- Cotton trade--New York (State).
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Export marketing--Azores.
- Export marketing--California.
- Export marketing--Canada.
- Export marketing--China.
- Export marketing--Maine.
- Export marketing--Massachusetts.
- Export marketing--New York (State).
- Export marketing--Norway.
- Export marketing--Pennsylvania.
- Fur trade--Canada.
- Tea trade.
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA