Conditions Governing Access
161 linear feet (104 volumes, 2 boxes, 56 cartons)
- Series A. Stockholders', Directors', and Managers' Records, 1881-1970
- Series B. General Accounts, 1886-1941
- Series C. Attorney's Files, 1901-1948
- Series D. Generating/Production Department, 1888-1972
- Series E. Station and Street Engineering Departments, 1897-1948
- Series F. Installations Department, 1905-1938
- Series G. Labor Records, 1909-1978
- Series H. Sales Department, 1907-1937
- Series I. Company Technical Manuals and Instructions, 1891-1978
- Series J. Histories, Descriptions, and Memorabilia, 1892-1986
- Series K. Public Information Publications, 1900-1976
- Series L. Scrapbooks and Clippings, 1882-1983
- Series M. Photographs, 1885-1953
- Series N. Association of Edison Electric Illuminating Companies Reports, 1925-1939
- Series O. Trade Catalogs and Technical Books, 1888-1961
- Series P. Regulations and Reports, 1903-1950
- Series Q. Electric Power Industry Histories, Addresses, Etc., 1879-1984
By: Jean Marie Procious
- Account books.
- Annual reports.
- Electric industries.
- Electric industry workers.
- Electric power-plants--Massachusetts.
- Electric utilities--Costs.
- Electric utilities--Management.
- Electric utilities--Massachusetts.
- Energy industries.
- Personnel records.
- Boston Edison Company. Boston Edison Company Records, 1884-1986: A Finding Aid
- Baker Library
- Description rules
- EAD ID
Part of the Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University Repository
Baker Library Special Collections holds unique resources that focus on the evolution of business and industry, as well as the records of the Harvard Business School, documenting the institution's development over the last century. These rich and varied collections support research in a diverse range of fields such as business, economic, social and cultural history as well as the history of science and technology.
Baker Library | Bloomberg Center
Soldiers Field Road
Boston MA 01263 USA