COLLECTIONS: 1 - 3 of 3
This finding aid describes photographs, drawings, lanterns slides, negatives, postcards, and prints depicting the Harvard Medical School Quadrange and the Longwood Medical Area.
The photographs described in this finding aid portray clubs and associations whose members are Harvard Medical School students, alumni, or faculty.
H. P. (Henry Pickering) Bowditch (1840-1911) established the first physiological laboratory at Harvard Medical School and taught at the school for 35 years. The collection consists mainly of correspondence but also includes family research records, personal papers including military records, lectures, writings, and manuscript materials.