COLLECTIONS: 1 - 10 of 10
The Jackson House Collection is comprised of drawings, plans, a model, correspondence and ephemera related to the design, construction and alterations to the Jackson House, designed by architect Eliot Noyes, with architect G. Holmes Perkins as supervising architect, and built in Dover, MA. Original construction, 1941; additions, 1948; and alterations,1990.
The Myers Collection includes representative residential designs, as well as other work. Included are architectural drawings, related correspondence and job files, and photographs. The bulk of the materials dates from 1950 through 1990.
The monograph, _Stanley L. Myers, Architect_ (2003) includes a comprehensive chronology and a broader array of his work.
Stanley Myers was the co-author of _Creative Home Remodeling_, (Englewood Cliffs, Prentice-Hall, 1981).