COLLECTIONS: 1 - 16 of 16
The Brigham and Women’s Hospital records are the product of the hospital’s administrative, fundraising, publication, and public relations activities, the bulk of which cover the years 1980 through 2000. The collection is open-ended and new records are added as they are acquired.
This finding aid describes photographs, prints and other images portraying the affiliated hospitals of Harvard Medical School.
This finding aid describes photographs, prints and other images portraying faculty and staff members of Harvard Medical School.
This finding aid describes photographs, prints and other images portraying faculty members of Harvard Medical School.
H. P. (Henry Pickering) Bowditch (1840-1911) established the first physiological laboratory at Harvard Medical School and taught at the school for 35 years. The collection consists mainly of correspondence but also includes family research records, personal papers including military records, lectures, writings, and manuscript materials.
The Joseph C. Aub Papers, 1918-1974, are the result of Aub's teaching, endocrine research and professional activities as Professor of Research Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Physician at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Lloyd E. Hawes (1912-1988), A.B., 1933, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts; M.D., 1937, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, was Professor and Chair of the University of Massachusetts Medical School’s Radiology Department (1975-1980) and a developer of the radiology department for the Harvard Medical School-planned Harvard Community Health Plan (now Harvard Pilgrim Health Care). Papers reflect Hawes’s work as a teacher, administrator, and historian of radiology.
The Mary Lee Ingbar papers, 1946-2008, document Ingbar's career as a health economist and professor at Harvard Medical School, University of California San Francisco, Dartmouth College, and University of Massachusetts Medical Center.
The Peter Bent Brigham Hospital records are the product of the hospital’s administrative, fundraising, publication, and public relations activities, as well as construction projects and training programs. The bulk of the records date from 1911 through 1980.