COLLECTIONS: 1 - 1 of 1
FOUND IN: Harvard University ArchivesCollection Identifier: UAV 713.9025 through UAV 713.9269.5
Overview: The Psycho-Acoustic Laboratory was established in 1940 to conduct research on speech, hearing, and communications during World War II. It continued to operate after the War and in 1962 it was renamed the Laboratory of Psychophysics. These records document the activities of the laboratory.