COLLECTIONS: 1 - 10 of 10
The Aesculapian Club was founded as a student and alumni medical club in 1902 to promote an active and permanent interest in the affairs of the Harvard Medical School. The records document the history and activities of this society.
The Harvard Medical School Committee on Pernicious Anemia records, 1927-1946 (inclusive), 1927-1929 (bulk), are a product of the committee’s administrative activities between 1927 and 1929, during the period of its work toward developing a commercially available liver extract product for the treatment of pernicious anemia.
The Records of the Department of Pharmacology consist of correspondence, committee records, grant records, and departmental reports produced by the Department of Pharmacology at Harvard Medical School, during the tenure of Otto Krayer as head of the department.
This series consists of sanitary surveys of various towns, cities, and counties throughout the United States from 1920-1948. Surveys were conducted by students to fulfill requirements of the Harvard Medical School class in Preventative Medicine and Hygiene.
This finding aid describes photographs, prints and other images portraying faculty and staff members of Harvard Medical School.
The Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine records, 1966-1997 (inclusive), 1970-1995 (bulk) consist of correspondence, meeting minutes, disciplinary files, annual reports, and subject files related to the development and administration of the Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine. Subjects of the records include the selection of new residents, selection and hiring of faculty, resident training, and facilities available at partner hospitals.
This finding aid describes photographs of events at, or sponsored by the the Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Harvard School of Public Health generated by the Office of Public Affairs.
The records of the Office of the Dean for Academic and Clinical Programs are the product of the administrative activities of the Executive Dean for Academic Programs at Harvard Medical School, during the years 1978 to 1997 under the tenure of Dean S. James Adelstein. Additional records in these series date from 1970 to 2003. The Office of the Executive Dean for Academic Programs at Harvard Medical School became the Office of the Dean for Academic and Clinical Programs in 2003.
The records of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine are the product of the administrative activities of the Deans of Harvard Medical School.