Papers of Corita, 1965-1991, undated
- 1965-1991, n.d.
Conditions on Access:
Conditions on Use:
Copying: Papers may be copied in accordance with the Harvard Art Museums Archives' usual procedures.
Extent2 linear feet (1 half file box, oversize materials)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Corita, 1918-1986
- Immaculate Heart College -- California -- Los Angeles
- Immaculate Heart College -- California -- Los Angeles -- Dept. of Fine Arts
- Art, American – Exhibitions -- 20th century
- Art -- Study and teaching -- 20th Century
- Catholic women -- United States
- Ex-nuns -- United States
- Serigraphy -- 20th Century
- Serigraphy – Exhibitions -- 20th Century
- Women artists -- Massachusetts -– Boston
- Papers of Corita (SC 24), 1965-1991, undated: A Guide
- Harvard Art Museums Archives
- EAD ID
Part of the Harvard Art Museums Archives Repository
The Harvard Art Museums Archives is the official repository for institutional records and historical documents in all formats relating to the Fogg Museum, the Busch-Reisinger Museum, and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum, 1895 to the present. Its collections include signiﬁcant papers of individuals and groups associated with the museums' history, as well as correspondence with collectors, gallery owners, museum professionals, and notables throughout the twentieth century. Its holdings also document the formation of the museums' collections and its mission as a teaching institution.
32 Quincy Street
Cambridge MA 02138 USA