Advertising and trade card collection of the Schlesinger Library, 1872-1974
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Materials may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1.25 linear feet ((3 file boxes) plus 3 folio folders, 1 folio+ folder)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
By: Johanna Carll
Updated: March 2019
By: Jenny Gotwals
- Clothing and dress--United States
- Cooking, American
- Fashion--United States
- Greeting cards
- Herbs--Therapeutic use--United States
- Household appliances
- Patent medicines
- Shopping--United States
- Temperance--Songs and music
- Trade cards
- Trade catalogs
- Visiting cards
- Women--Health and hygiene--United States
- Women--Suffrage--United States
- Advertising and trade card collection of the Schlesinger Library, 1872-1974
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- Processing of this collection was made possible by the Jeannette Ward Fund.
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA