Audiotape collection of Jeanne Mager Stellman, 1974-1989
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Audiotapes may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The audiotapes of Jeanne Mager Stellman were given to the Schlesinger Library by Jeanne Mager Stellman in February 2011.
By: Melissa Dollman
- Health risk assessment
- Industrial hygiene--United States
- Jewish women--United States
- Labor unions--United States
- Noise pollution
- Radio programs
- Reproductive toxicology
- Video display terminals--Health aspects
- Women scientists--United States
- Women--Health and hygiene--United States
- Stellman, Jeanne Mager, 1947- . Audiotape collection of Jeanne Mager Stellman, 1974-1989: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA