Video collection of the Mautner Project, 1990-2006
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Videotapes and DVDs may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
Series II, GALAS,1996-2006 (Vt-227.31 - Vt-227.50, DVD-74.1 - DVD-74.3), documents the yearly galas sponsored by the Mautner Project , which include award ceremonies, remembrances of the recently deceased, testimonies by celebrities and members of the community, and dance parties. The series also includes additional footage and outtakes.
All recordings are on videotape or DVD, exact format is noted throughout. Reels are organized chronologically, within series.
- Series I. Educational videos, television programs, and lectures, 1990-2004 (#Vt-227.1 - Vt-227.30)
- Series II. Galas, 1996-2006 (Vt-227.31 - Vt-227.50, DVD-74.1 - DVD-74.3)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The videotapes and DVDs of the Mautner Project were given to the Schlesinger Library by the Mautner Project in 2008.
By: Melissa Dollman
- Bisexual women--Health and hygiene--United States
- Cancer--Patients--United States
- Cancer--Social aspects--United States
- DVD-Video discs
- Educational films
- Health care reform--United States
- Health education--United States
- Lesbians--Health and hygiene--United States
- Lesbians--Medical care--United States
- Lesbians--United States--Social conditions
- Medical personnel--Training of
- Patient advocacy--United States
- Television programs
- Television public service announcements
- Transsexuals--Health and hygiene--United States
- Women health reformers--United States
- Women's health services--United States
- Women--Health and hygiene--United States
- Women--Social networks--United States
- Mautner Project. Video collection of the Mautner Project, 1990-2006: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA