Audiovisual collection of the League of Women Voters of Massachusetts, 1960-1990
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Audiovisual materials may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
3 phonograph records
- Series I. Audiotapes and phonograph records, ca.1960-1987 (#1-38)
- Series II. Videotapes, 1981-1990 (#1-15)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
These audiovisual materials of the League of Women Voters of Massachusetts were given to the library by the organization between 1985 and 2005.
By: Melissa Dollman
- Criminal justice, Administration of--Massachusetts
- Environmental policy
- Massachusetts--Economic policy
- Massachusetts--Politics and government
- Massachusetts--Public policy
- Nuclear arms control
- Phonograph records
- Radio programs
- Television public service announcements
- United States--Foreign relations
- Women--Political activity--Massachusetts
- Women--Societies and clubs
- League of Women Voters of Massachusetts. Audiovisual collection of the League of Women Voters of Massachusetts, 1960-1990: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA