Audiovisual collection of Blu Greenberg, 1976-2004
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Audiovisual materials may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
Series I, Audiotapes,1976-2001 (#1-51), includes lectures, radio interviews, award ceremonies, and informal discussions.
Series II, Visual materials, 1986-2004 (#1-5), includes lectures, an interview, an award ceremony, and footage recorded for a television show in the Greenbergs' home and includes Irving Greenberg.
- Series I. Audiotapes, 1976-2001 (#1-51)
- Series II. Visual materials, 1986-2004 (#1-5)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The audiovisual collection was included with the papers of Blu Greenberg (MC 599) that were given to the Schlesinger Library by Blu Greenberg between 2003 and 2006.
By: Melissa Dollman
- Authors, American
- DVD-Video discs
- Divorce (Jewish law)
- Feminism--Religious aspects--Judaism
- Feminism--United States
- Feminist theology
- Jewish families--Conduct of life
- Jewish women--Religious life
- Jewish women--United States
- Orthodox Judaism--Customs and practices--United States
- Radio programs
- Religious pluralism
- Television programs
- Wife abuse
- Women and religion
- Women in Judaism
- Greenberg, Blu, 1936- . Audiovisual collection of Blu Greenberg, 1976-2004: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA