Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Records may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
11.09 linear feet ((8 cartons, 1 folio+ box, 1 oversize box) plus 1 folio photograph folder)
Unprocessed records may contain documents with dates earlier or later than those noted in this record. Records are left as received from donor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The records of Persephone Press were given to the Schlesinger Library by Gloria Z. Greenfield and Patricia McGloin Waitt in March 2008.
By: Anne Engelhart
- Boston (Mass.)--Social life and customs--20th century
- Color slides
- Feminism and literature--United States
- Feminist literature--United States
- Feminist spirituality--Massachusetts
- Feminists--United States
- Lesbianism in literature
- Lesbians' writings, American
- Lesbians--United States
- Publishers and publishing--United States
- Small presses--United States
- Women in the book industries and trade--United States
- Women publishers--United States
- Women--Social networks
- Women-owned business enterprises--Massachusetts--Watertown
- Persephone Press. Records of Persephone Press, 1974-1983: A Container List
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA