Records of the Radcliffe College Office of the Dean of College Relations, 1913-1958
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Records may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
7.92 linear feet (19 file boxes)
Series 1 and 2 of this record group include papers concerned with fund raising campaigns before she took office and are therefore papers inherited by not generated by her. Series 3 includes Mildred Percival Sherman's papers. Other material of this office was transferred to the Fund Office, and is found in RG IIIA.
- Series 1. Correspondence and Papers: Fund Raising, 1913-1949. 16 file boxes.
- Series 2. Campaign Material in 5 binders, 1928-1930. 2 file boxes.
- Series 3. Correspondence and papers of Mildred Percival Sherman, 1940-1958. 1 file box.
- Radcliffe College. Office of the Dean of College Relations. Records of the Radcliffe College Office of the Dean of College Relations, 1913-1958: A Finding Aid
- Radcliffe College Archives, Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA