Records of the Women's Equity Action League of Massachusetts, 1971-1995
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Records may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1.63 linear feet ((1 carton, 1+1/2 file boxes) plus 2 folio folders, 1 folder of photographs)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The records of the Women's Equity Action League of Massachusetts were given to the Schlesinger Library by the Women's Equity Action League of Massachusetts in August 1992 and November 1994. Additional records (#90-91) were given by Louise A. Bonar in January 2012 and (#92) by Bert Hartry in July 2012, and were added to the collection in October 2014.
- Carton 1: 1-62
- Box 2: 63-66, 81-91
- Box 3: 67-70, 72, 74-80, 92
By: Katherine Gray Kraft
Updated: October 2014
By: Anne Engelhart
- Affirmative action programs--Massachusetts
- Associations, institutions, etc.--Massachusetts
- Educational equalization--Massachusetts
- Sex discrimination against women -- Massachusetts
- Women--Legal status, laws, etc.--Massachusetts
- Women--Societies and clubs
- Women's Equity Action League of Massachusetts. Records of the Women's Equity Action League of Massachusetts, 1971-1995: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA