Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
1 linear feet (1 carton)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The papers of Clare M. Tousley were given to the Schlesinger Library by Clare M. Tousley in October 1976 and May 1977.
- Brandt, Lilian. The Charity Organization Society of the City of New York, 1882-1907. NY, .
- Reminiscences of Herbert R. Simonds
- Colcord, Joanna Carver. Sea Language Comes Ashore. NY, c1945.
- Rich, Margaret E. A Belief in People: A History of Family Social Work, NY, c1956.
By: Sharman T. Propp
- Tousley, Clare M. (Clare May), 1889-1985. Papers of Clare M. Tousley, 1895-1977: A Finding Aid
- Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA