Papers of Blanche Bonnelle Church, 1899-1905
Scrapbook of Blanche Bonnelle Church, Radcliffe College Class of 1902.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Access. Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright. Copyright in the papers created by Blanche Bonnelle Church as well as copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns.
Copying. Papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures.
Extent.96 linear feet (1 folio box)
Collection consists of a college scrapbook including programs, correspondence, photographs, etc., 1899-1902; and letters and photographs from her European tour, 1905.
Blanche Bonnelle Church was a member of the Class 1902 at Radcliffe College.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession numbers: R75-38, R2002-7
Partial index of subjects in 1v.
- Athletics, clippings, 1900, 25, 52
- Basketball, photographs 1898-1899, 1902, 40,83
- Bonnelle, Blanche photographs, 1,69, 119
- Brooks, Helen, photograph, 106
- Cambridge Latin School Club, programs 1901, 53,78
- Choral Society, Radcliffe, program 1901, 56
- Classical Club programs, 1899, 1902, 6, 85
- Cliff, Gertrude, photograph, 106
- Coggin, Margaret, photograph, 108
- College Settlements Association, program, 1901, 74
- Daniels, Mabel '00, photographs, 39, 108, 119
- Denison Dramatic Club, program, 1901, 50
- Deutscher Verein, programs, 1901, 48, 60
- Emmanuel Club programs 1899-1901, 22, 44, 73
- English Club, program, 1902, 113
- Gilman School Club, program, 1901,1902, 60, 81
- Glee Club programs 1899-1902, 8,21,29,46, 72, 89
- Hooper, Rebecca, photographs, 109, 119
- Hunt, Emily, photograph, 109
- Idler Club, programs and photographs, 27a, 28a, 11, 79
- Irwin, Agnes, clipping 1902, 52
- Keller, Helen, clippings 1900-1904, 44, 47, 49, 110, 118
- Music Club, programs 1900-1902, 45, 80
- Paine, Professor John K., 39
- Rod, Edouard, Professeur, photograph, 10
- Sherwood, Josephine, photograph, 119
- Students, unidentified groups, photographs, 82, 106, 107
- Spaulding, Walter R. Prof., photograph, 39
- Swimming, photograph, 83
Processed: June 1979
By: Isabelle Bland Dry '35
- Church, Blanche Bonnelle, 1882-1969. Papers of Blanche Bonnelle Church, 1899-1905: A Finding Aid
- Radcliffe College Archives, Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- Language of description
- EAD ID
Part of the Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Repository
The preeminent research library on the history of women in the United States, the Schlesinger Library documents women's lives from the past and present for the future. In addition to its traditional strengths in the history of feminisms, women’s health, and women’s activism, the Schlesinger collections document the intersectional workings of race and ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and class in American history.
3 James St.
Cambridge MA 02138 USA